Thank you for your interest in our Zamboni Driver/Cashier position. Although you may not have experience relevant to driving a zamboni, I would still like you to send over your resume if you are interested in applying for the position. To give you a better idea of the duties/responsibilities involved in this position, I have provided a basic overview below:
Assistant Zamboni Driver/Cashier Position (we already have someone on staff that is the lead Zamboni Driver) - this position would begin on November 18th and end on March 12th
Asst. Zamboni Driver
- Operate zamboni on days that Lead Driver has off. This would include 4-5 ice cuts/day on week days and 6-7 cuts weekend days.
- Zamboni maintenance and record keeping
- Snow removal - by tractor, snowblower and shovel
- Sharpening ice skates as needed
- Pay for all tasks relating to ice would be $14/hr
- Cashier duties including: selling passes, handing out rental skates, selling concessions, etc
- Reconcile the till at the end of the day
- General cleaning
- Pay for all tasks relating to cashier work would be $11/hr
This position could range from 20-30 hours per week mid-November through mid-March and up to 40 hours per week over Winter Break. We ask that our employees be prepared to work more days and more hours over the two week Winter Break period as we are open more each day.
This position would include a minimum of three days a week/maximum of 5, with nights and weekends included.
Please let me know if you are still interested in the position, and if so, please send your resume. You mentioned that you wouldn't be back in the Methow Valley until around Thanksgiving - would you be able to be back by November 18th for the start of the position?
Again, thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.